Wednesday, September 4, 2013

summer is over :(

Now that summer is over that means I am now going to be swamped with school and little time to do any reading. In the beginning of the summer I made a goal for myself to double the number of books that I had read from January to May, at that time I was at 20 books. so for may to now this very day I have read 20 books, which makes 40 BOOKS since the beginning of the year. I've never decided to count how many books  I read in a year before. Now though I am interested to see how many books i will reach by the end of the year. Right now I m finishing up book 41 of the list which is What Happen to Good Bye from Sarah Dessen. Pretty cool and I haven't rushed through any, just have taken the normal time that usually takes me to read a book which is about a week maybe two at most. But of course it is now the fall and I have actual school work in between, but I have a feeling that it wont hinder me too much. That's all for now until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment