Thursday, May 23, 2013

What I've bee up to

So I've been off the grid since the last time I posted. Well that same day I posted about Edge of Dawn I had finished it that same night. Then right after I picked up Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster both by Jamie McGuire. Needless to say I finished those in two days maybe three. I was so into them that I couldn't stop reading. It was great reading them after Edge of Dawn because they are non paranormal. Just straight romance and it was a nice little break, short lived in fact because then I went a whole day without reading, which is something that I rarely do. That caused me to be in a slump and I had tried picking up a book that I've been saying I will read for the past year. Well that didn't work out and that left me with going to my mother, who when it comes to books and what I should read is an encyclopedia. After knocking some books that she recommended I settled with Dark Protector my Alexis Morgan, and guess what I am back at it. I am back to my normal self with my nose in a book and traveling a new world. 

I am now in the world of the Paladins and man are they kick ass. They protect the human world from the Others. I'm a little under half way, but I'm hooked and see a set of characters that could possibly join the elite class of characters that hold a special place in my heart. Ward owns the first set, then came Dianne Duvall, then there is Lara Adrian, and now Alexis Morgan may just make a place in too. All that matters is that I am back to my reading and that closer to 40 books read before the end of my summer break, lets do it.
Now to continue reading and discovering what else the Paladins have to offer.



Just Finished




Currently Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment