Sunday, January 4, 2015

To Be Read Jar Challenge

For the start of the new year I decided to partake in the To Be Read Jar Challenge. I first heard about it from watching Katytastic's video, in the jar there are 12 different challenges, each month I'll pick one at random. I'll be doing this while working on my goal of 75 books for the year.

Challenges:

  1. read a book with 500+pages
  2. reread favorite book
  3. read a 2015 debut book
  4. read a book that someone else picks
  5. listen to an audiobook
  6. read a book that you DNF'd / gave up on
  7. read a new-to-you author
  8. read a book that is not a novel
  9. read / watch a book and its adaptation
  10. read an award winning novel
  11. read a classic novel
  12. read a series finale
I've already picked the first challenge and it is to read a book with 500+ pages, the book I've picked is Styxx(836pg) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

No comments:

Post a Comment